1. Close-up of EU flag on ground with people wiping their feet on it; tilts up to show Brexit supporters
2. Wide of Brexit supporters on Parliament square
3. Women holding pro-Brexit signs reading (English) "EU bye bye" "Free from the EU"
4. Close-up signs reading (English) "Independence Day" and "Our Country Again" zooms out to men holding signs
5. Medium of Brexit supporters
6. SOUNDBITE (English) John Wallsgrove, from the Gatwick area:
"This is our day to shine. This is when we become our own sovereignty again and we rule. So at the end of the day we don't have to answer to nobody. Simple as this. They should put our day for us. (Looks at Big Ben) Hopefully that goes at 11 o'clock tonight. We're done."
7. Close-up UK flag with signs next to it reading (English) "Boris (Johnson) is my PM" and "We are leaving"
8. Couple wearing hats with Union Jack kiss
9. Wide of rally
10. Close-up of banner reading "New Forest 4 Brexit" zoom out, Fran Carpenter holding banner
11. Close-up of Carpenter's bag with flags and a doll of Boris Johnson
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Fran Carpenter, from New Forest:
"I'm just glad that the vote was honored in the end, to be honest with you. Because I think you can't have a public vote, all that, all that trouble and strife and then just overturn it. It can't be done. It's just not democracy, is it?"
13. Wide of veteran Maurice Bennett holding banner
14. SOUNDBITE (English) Maurice Bennett, 87, served in the Royal Air Force in 1950:
"Excellent. It's the Battle of Britain again, all over again as far as I'm concerned. This is the beginning of the end of the tyranny that was forced upon this country."
15. Close-up of sign reading (English) "Brexit now"