1. Tilt down from Nelson's Column on Trafalgar Square to reveal crowds gathered around the world's shortest man, He Pingping and the woman known to have the longest legs in the world, Svetlana Pankratova
2. Pan up from He's feet to reveal him standing under Pankratova's legs
3. Mid of He standing under Pankratova's legs waving to crowds
4. Cutaway crowds
5. Tilt up from He sitting on a pile of Guinness World Record books
6. Tilt up from He sitting to reveal Pankratova standing
7. Cutaway onlookers
8. He sitting holding Guinness World Records book with Pankratova
9. Pan right across Pankratova's legs, He sitting in front of her
10. He talking to media
11. SOUNDBITE: (Speaking through translator) He Pingping, World's smallest man:
"Very long, very long legs."
12. Children looking
13. SOUNDBITE: (Speaking through translator) He Pingping, World's smallest man:
"I'm not afraid of anything, not afraid."
14. Pankratova during interview
15. SOUNDBITE (English) Svetlana Pankratova, Guinness Book of Records holder for the woman with the longest legs:
"Well actually it's great for me to realise that I am the queen of the longest legs. I'm the longest on the planet. It just feels good. Actually I'm proud of it."
16. Set up of Guinness World Records Editor, Craig Glenday
17. SOUNDBITE (English) Craig Glenday, Guinness World Records Editor:
"We were very careful and wanted to make sure that we were celebrating their differences and that it was a positive thing. Not just the fact, of point and look, and stare and laugh. In our book I hope, the combination of information in the book shows that it's an educational thing, we're saying here is the scope of the world, here is the world's smallest man for your reference, here is the world's tallest man, here is the longest legs. So in the context of what we're doing at Guinness World Records I don't think there's any element of freakery at all."
18. Various of He and Pankratova posing for photographs