1. Various of people in park enjoying the sunshine
2. Interior of nursing home, nurse pouring glass of water for elderly woman
3. Close-up of elderly man drinking
4. Close-up of fan, pan to jugs of soft drink
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Vox pop, Nursing home resident (name not given):
"I have got a fan in my bedroom, which is lovely, and that's about it. I'm not very good in the heat anyway, I never have been. I'd sooner be cold than hot."
File - Date and location unknown
6. Various of elderly being treated in hospital
July 3, 2006 - London, UK
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Dr Fiona Adshead, England's deputy Chief Medical Officer:
"Well, I think it's important for us to plan ahead and we've learnt from 2003 and we've prepared the NHS (National Health Service) through the Heatwave Plan so that they and social care services are really able to help people. I think this is the first time that we've had Level Three alert, but the NHS is prepared and in the future, if we have similar alerts, it will be prepared next summer as well."
8. Various of office workers
9. Various of office workers standing beside water cooler
10. Close-up of cup being filled by drink dispenser