1. Wide shot Extinction Rebellion protestors gather in Trafalgar Square
2. Various shots protestors
3. Pan wide shot protestors
4. Wide shot protestors blocking road with banner
5. Medium tracking shot protestors carrying coffin; protestors dressed in red
6. Medium shot protestors carrying coffin
7. Various shots protestors; band walking along The Strand
8. Various shots Extinction Rebellion activist Safia Minney makes speech; UPSOUND (English):
"We have called for accountability, we've called for transparency. We have asked for environmental laws to be respected. We have asked for human rights laws to be expected. Our governments have not enforced those laws. We've then asked consumers - we've asked citizens to please buy ethical, buy fair trade. It's not worked. It's not worked at the speed it needs to work."
EXTINCTION REBELLION PROTESTORS TAKE PART IN 'FUNERAL MARCH' FOR LONDON FASHION WEEK
Extinction Rebellion protestors took part in a 'funeral march' for London Fashion Week in central London, Tuesday (17 SEPT. 2019).
The activist group is calling for action to combat the climate crisis - including the end of LFW - and focussed on fast fashion as the event came to a close.
XR protestors staged a dramatic funeral procession along The Strand carrying two coffins, and stopped outside fast fashion retailer H and M for speeches from activist and social entrepreneur Safia Minney. The protest continued to 180 The Strand, which hosts some LFW shows.
The funeral procession was just one of several Extinction Rebellion actions throughout London Fashion Week.
Fashion shows , Fashion , Beauty and fashion , Lifestyle , Fashion shows , Entertainment , Arts and entertainment , Fashion shows , Fashion design , Rebellions and uprisings , War and unrest , General news , Funerals and memorial services , London Fashion Week