1. Police at roadblock leading up to anthrax victim's house
2. Resident's car leaving area
3. Anthrax victim's house
4. Still photo of Ottilie Lundgren, victim
5. Exterior local postal facility
6. Postal Police inspector entering Post Office
7. Postal Police inspector at rear of Post Office
8. Exterior Griffin Hospital where victim died
9. Wide shot news briefing
10. SOUNDBITE: (English) Patrick Charmel, Griffin Hospital spokesman
"The patient we've been treating at Griffin Hospital for inhalation anthrax has expired. Of course our condolences go to her family, her friends and neighbours who've expressed their concern for her well-being."
12. SOUNDBITE: (English) Patrick Charmel, Griffin Hospital spokesman
"Since we began to talk to the public and the press her condition was very serious and critical. Of course there was hope, but again as Doctor Dobula and Doctor Quinsell reported that the mortality for inhalation anthrax is very high."
13. Exterior Griffin Hospital
14. Sign outside hospital
15. SOUNDBITE: (English) Patrick Charmel, Griffin Hospital spokesman
"There was an incident where an individual presented to the Emergency Department carrying an envelope that allegedly contained a suspicious substance. She decided after some consultation with her physician to bring it to the hospital. It was contained when it was brought in. It was subsequently bagged and brought out of the hospital. Local officials were informed and they've taken what they feel is an appropriate response".
16. Hospital patient being evacuated from the Griffin Hospital emergency room.