1. President Bush and Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi walking out of Oval Office
2. Cutaway of press
3. SOUNDBITE (English) George W. Bush, U.S President
"I just talked to leader (U.S Senate Majority Leader Tom) Daschle and his office received a letter and it had Anthrax in it. The letter was field tested and the staffers that have been exposed have been treated. The powder that had been field tested is now going to the lab."
4. Wide of the journalists
APTN - Washington, DC Oct. 15, 2001
5. Daschle walks out to microphones
6. SOUNDBITE: (English) Tom Daschle, U-S Senate Majority Leader: "I would say without equivocation, our staff feel very confident about their circumstances, and they've been given assurances that there is no immediate danger for them, given the fact that we were able to respond as quickly and directly as we could, so I believe the circumstances are well under control in the office."
7. Exterior of Hart Senate Office building, where Daschle's office is located
8. Close up of sign on Hart Senate Office building
9. Police officers inside Daschle's office
10. Police officer standing outside the office
11. SOUNDBITE: (English) Tom Daschle, U-S Senate Majority Leader: "I can't assess the risk level. I think as the president has said on many occasions, we have to be alert, we have to recognize that the risk is higher than it was a few weeks ago, but we have to live our lives, we have to conduct our business here in the Congress and across this country, and we intend to do that."
ABC - File
12. Various close ups of anthrax virus under a microscope
POOL - Washington, DC Oct. 15, 2001
13. SOUNDBITE: (English) George W. Bush, U.S President
"There may be some possible link. We have no hard data yet, but it is clear that Mr. Bin Laden is a man, who is an evil man."