1. Medium shot Professor Vincent Fischetti walks into laboratory
2. Wide shot Fischetti working in lab
3. Close up lab equipment
4. SOUNDBITE: (English): Professor Vincent Fischetti, Rockefeller University:
"Well the technology has two uses. One is to kill the organism without worrying about antibiotic resistance. So since this is a new way of killing the bacteria they cannot become resistant to an antibiotic, and this enzyme wouldn't work. It works whether they're resistant or not. It also works very specifically and only kills the anthrax organism. without touching any of the other normal organisms that are important for health and well-being."
5. Various researchers working in lab
6. SOUNDBITE: (English): Professor Vincent Fischetti, Rockefeller University:
"The technology is being expedited as we speak. We're testing it in animals within the next month, and DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), which is the funding agency for this technology, is part of the military, and they are expediting the whole process".