1. Tilt up of Guest of Honor Amy Adams on red carpet
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Amy Adams, Actress on wildfires in Southern California:
"Thankfully it's not affected me personally, it's affected people I know and my thoughts are with them but we have not been in the path of the fire."
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Jennifer Garner, Actress on how she talks to her kids about wildfires:
"Kids are so wise, sometimes you feel like they're explaining it to you. But you just tell them they're safe, and there are a lot of helpers in the world, and you gaze toward light."
4. Medium of Olivia Munn posing
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Olivia Munn, Actress on wildfires:
"(Coughs) Well I live near Griffith Park so there was the other fire over there. (Reporter: The zoo?) Right. So, That's in my air and the smoke, and I've had this cough now because I was like right next to it. But then, you know, with the big fires, thankfully that's not close to my home but I have a lot of friends who are there."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Jenna Dewan, Actress on helping others affected by wildfires:
"So we're opening our doors, or staying with friends, we're helping out with meals, we're doing whatever we can to you know, be there, which is what we have to do when there is something you can plan for it and there's a disaster such as this, you all have to come together that's what life is."
7 . SOUNDBITE (English) Amy Adams, Actress on balancing charity, work and family:
"Well I think that one of the best things we ways we can give back is with time. Our investment of time is so important and it's just one of my priorities."
8. Wide of Darren Le Gallo, Amy Adams, Sam Taylor-Johnson and husband Aaron Taylor-Johnson posing for pictures