3. SOUNDBITE: (English) George W Bush, US President "Yesterday, or a couple days ago, I put the country on alert for a reason. That, on the one hand while we'll go about our business of going to World Series games or shopping or travelling to Washington D.C., I wanted our law enforcement officials to know that we had some information that made it necessary for us to protect the United States' assets, to protect those areas that might be vulnerable. And that's exactly what's taking place today."
4. Mid shot of people at event
5. SOUNDBITE: (English) George W Bush, US President "And we're also fighting a war overseas...with the purpose of hunting down the evil doers and bringing them to justice. And I'm patient and I'm focused, and I will not yield. We must win. We have no other choice for our children and our grandchildren; that we bring any terrorist to justice and hold those nations who harbor them, which harbor them or feed them or cloth them, to justice as well. And the United States will prevail."
6. Wide shot of audience applauding
7. Close shot of Bush
8. Wide shot of Kenyan foreign affairs minister and US Secretary of State Colin Powell.
9. Mid shot of people at State Department
10. SOUNDBITE: (English) Colin Powell, US Secretary of State "They have now come forward and taken additional action that we had hoped they would take. And I'm pleased that they have taken that action. As we see other things that our Saudi friends and allies could do, and other nations could do, we will put the request to them and hope that they would be responsive. But to this point the Saudis have been responsive on all of the things that we have asked them to do."
11. Wide shot of Kenyan foreign affairs minister and Powell