1. President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama wave to guests from balcony
2. SOUNDBITE: (English) Barack Obama, US President:
"This is a particularly special Easter Egg Roll because we've actually got a birthday to celebrate. It is the fifth anniversary of the First Lady's 'Let's Move!' initiative."
3. Singing group "Fifth Harmony" sings Happy Birthday
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Michelle Obama, First Lady:
"We're celebrating by taking over the Easter egg roll with hashtag Gimme Five and for those of you who don't know about the Gimme Five challenge, that's the fun and exciting way that we're trying to get the whole county to celebrate the fifth birthday of Let's Move, and we're asking Americans of all ages to give me five ways they're leading a healthier life. Five jumping jacks, eating five new vegetables, maybe doing a Gimme Five dance."
5. Various of guests at White House
6. Various of the Easter Egg Roll
7. Children participating in Easter Egg Roll
8. Various of Obama reading "Where the Wild Things Are"
9. Various of Obama playing basketball and tennis
10. Michelle Obama dances with Fox TV Network's "So You Think You Can Dance" dancers for a performance of the "GimmeFive" dance
US President Barack Obama kicked off the White House Easter Egg Roll on Monday and used the occasion to tout the fifth anniversary of first lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move!" campaign to get children to eat healthily and exercise.
An annual event, the White House's South Lawn Easter celebrations draw tens of thousands of visitors.
Standing alongside the Easter bunny on the White House balcony, Obama said the egg roll was one of his family's favourite events.
The theme of this year's egg roll is #GimmeFive.
Event participants were encouraged to identify five ways they plan to be more active and live healthier lives.
The president participated in fitness activities with children including a game of basketball and a round of tennis.
The First Lady also joined dancers from Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance" show onstage for a performance of what the White House is calling the GimmeFive dance.
Other events included fitness zones, cooking demonstrations, and of course, the traditional egg roll.
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.