1. Heavily armed and armored men carrying high velocity rifles walking through Florissant Avenue, attracting attention. They self id'd as "Oathkeepers" providing security for a reporter from the website "Infowars.com" Some protestors, mainly white, yell expletives at the men
2. Various man carrying high velocity rifle
3. SOUNDBITE (English) John, Last name not provided, Oathkeeper from Missouri:
John: "We're just Americans trying to keep our fellow men safe. that's all."
Reporter: "What kind of rifle are you carrying?"
John: "It's a carbine."
Reporter: "Are you licensed to carry in Missouri?
Reporter: "Are you from Missouri?"
John: "I am. right here in southwest Missouri."
Ferguson, Missouri - August 10, 2015
4. Earlier evening action of protest, St. Louis Co. officer unleashes pepper spray on crowd and hits AP cameraman and lens
5. Various of demonstrators being arrested and tackled
Ferguson, Missouri - August 11, 2015
6. Video of traffic rolling through Florissant Avenue
7. Various, People walking on street, by McDonald's
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Allen Liggins, Ferguson Resident
"it's gonna create a bigger problem if somebody doesn't neutralize this situation and just monitor stuff like that. people come up in groups with guns that's just a bad lookâ€”period. I mean if the protestors came here with guns somebody else probably would have got killed last night. You know what I am saying? Coming out here like that is just a bad look, I think it's going to lead to more negative results. Now people are going be like oh they're allowed to have their guns and they're gonna feel like their back up against the wall the might bring their guns and they might fire this time. you know what I'm saying?"
Members of an armed militia group patrolling the streets of Ferguson have drawn criticism from the county police chief overseeing security in the St. Louis suburb.
St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said Tuesday that the overnight presence of the Oath Keepers, wearing bulletproof vests and openly carrying rifles and pistols on West Florissant Avenue was "both unnecessary and inflammatory."
The street has been the focus of demonstrations marking the anniversary of the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.
The far-right anti-government activist group largely comprises past and present military personnel, first responders and law enforcement personnel.
Oath Keepers appeared in Ferguson in November saying they were protecting businesses from rioting and looters.
The Associated Press left a message with John Karriman, a representative of the group in Missouri.
Belmar plans to ask county prosecutor Bob McCulloch about the legality of the group's armed patrols.