1. Exterior Pan from door of Neue Nationalgalerie to Helmut Newton sign
2. Interior, Newton walking to greet photographers and cameramen at opening of exhibition marking his 80th birthday
3. Pan from photographers to Helmut Newton and his wife June Newton
4. Pull out to wide shot of news conference and photographs on wall
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Helmut Newton, photographer:
"You know, 1960 to 2000 .. is forty years -- if you stand still, 'who rest rusts'. What do you say in German?.. I have a great horror of rusting, I don't want to rust. Although it's difficult at my age not to rust. But my attitude has changed a lot, I think you can see it in the pictures."
6. Pan of photographs in magazines on display
7. Various wide shots of visitors viewing photographs