1. Memorial flower wreath above Bob Hope star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
2. Bob Hope star
3. Man taking photo
4. Cards left on Bob Hope star
5. Note to Bob Hope left on star
6. Tourists taking photos near Bob Hope star
7. Tourists near star
8. Wreath on Walk of Fame
9. SOUNDBITE: (English) Ron Price, London Resident:
"He didn't give up on his lifetime. He made his century didn't he, which I think probably was one of his ambitions. Wonderful entertainment, entertainer through the years, and I just think he was one of the inspirations of the Second World War where he went around entertaining the troops. Lifting the morale. We're going to miss him."
10. Memorial wreath and news photographer
11. SOUNDBITE: (English) Patty Smith, tourist from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
"In general, just a great comic. Made us laugh all the time. Just a sad day for a lot of people, but he lived a long, long life."
12. Hollywood honourary mayor Johnnie Grant (in beige jacket)
13. SOUNDBITE: (English) Johnnie Grant, Hollywood Honourary Mayor:
"He was just as comfortable talking to the President of the United States as he was to a private in the army, and he was just as comfortable ribbing them. It didn't matter who they were."
13. Wreath and people standing on Walk of Fame
14. Man looking at wreath
Los Angeles, California
16. Linda Hope, Bob's daughter, walking to podium, touches statue of her father
17. SOUNDBITE: (English) Linda Hope, Bob Hope's Daughter:
"I don't think you could have asked for a more peaceful, beautiful death and I think that all the good vibes that he put out during his lifetime came back to take him up and you know, it's been an amazing life."
18. Linda Hope at podium
19. SOUNDBITE: (English) Linda Hope, Bob Hope's Daughter:
"I'm sure that he always wished that he had another hundred years, but I think he was very happy with his life. He felt very blessed to be able to do what he could do."