6. SOUNDBITE: (English) Davy, Michael Jackson fan and T-shirt salesman:
"I come out here and give him more support and brought out the shirts. That way, more of his fans can cheer him on, you know. Go work for Michael, you know what I mean. 'Cause I guess they mention yesterday, some people, I guess the Michael haters or something came out yesterday, so bro goes, 'good Davy, good you brought your shirts, and we'll get all the supporters. So, its going to be a busy day."
7. Fans outside courthouse
8. SOUNDBITE: (English) Marjorie, Michael Jackson fan:
"And, last night, I was watching TV and I heard that one of the jurors has rights to a book and that's not fair. It's not fair to Michael Jackson, it's not fair at all. And, I heard Judge Melville threatened the jurors, keep all the notebooks. And that still isn't fair to Michael Jackson, they'll be making money off of him. Why should they be able to do that? When I was on a jury I was told after the case is over the books go back to the court and they get destroyed."
9. Reverend Jesse Jackson
10. SOUNDBITE: (English) Jesse Jackson, spiritual advisor to Michael Jackson:
"Michael has confidence in this jury and even in its make-up. He has confidence in the effectiveness in his lawyers arguments, Tom Mesereau, and how he's accusers, upon cross examination, always came out weak and wiltered, along with the stench of some money trail. That, we believe, if this jury uses reasonable doubt as its standard, he will be acquitted."
11. Man holding anti-jackson placard
13. UPSOUND: "If you think that's an opinion woman, you're going to Hell, possibly with Michael Jackson, if you don't recognise Jesus as King of all Kings."