2. SOUNDBITE (English) Donald Trump, (R) Presidential Nominee:
"The issues we face here in America are similar to the issues faced in Britain during their referendum on membership in the European Union. This is the movement known as Brexit. On June 23rd, the people of Britain voted to declare their independence, which is what we're looking to do also, folks."
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Donald Trump, (R) Presidential Nominee:
"She (Hillary Clinton) wants a government that ignores the will of the people. She wants to sell out American security to the Clinton Foundation for a big, fat, pile of cash. It's hard to tell where the Clinton Foundation ends and where the State Department begins."
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Nigel Farage, former leader of UK Independence party and leading Brexit campaigner:
"On the day of the (Brexit) vote itself, that morning, they put us 10 points behind. And actually, they were all wrong. They were wrong, because what the Brexit campaign did is we reached those people who've been let down by modern global corporatism. We reached those people." (cheers)
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Nigel Farage, former leader of UK Independence party and leading Brexit campaigner:
"If you want change in this country, you'd better get your walking boots on, you'd better get out there campaigning. (cheers) And remember, anything is possible if enough decent people are prepared to stand up against the establishment. Thank you very much indeed."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Donald Trump, (R) Presidential Nominee:
"Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future. She's going to do nothing for African Americans. She's going to do nothing for the Hispanics. She's only going to take care of herself, her husband, her consultants, her donors. These are the people she cares about. She doesn't care what her policies have done to your communities."