9. SOUNDBITE: (English) Captain Conrad Quintana, Ventura County Fire Department:
"These guys are up here and that's what they are trained to do and that's what the motivation is. We are here to make a difference. We're hopeful. We're very optimistic, it's been less than 24 hours, so we are going to get people alive out of there, and that's why we are here, that's the bottom line."
10. Various of people consoling each other
11. Larry Gallardo, area resident
12. SOUNDBITE: (English) Larry Gallardo, area resident:
"I mean it's something everyone knows that could happen, but at the same time you never think that it would."
13. Rescue workers carry the fourth body recovered on a stretcher
14. Rescue workers carrying stretcher
15. Rescue workers with American flag in the foreground