1. Retired Marine General James Mattis walking up and shaking hands with President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence, posing with Trump and Pence for photos before walking inside to meet; UPSOUND (English) Donald Trump, President-elect:
2. Trump and Mattis walking out after meeting and shaking hands; UPSOUND (English) reporter: "Mr. President-elect, will choose General Mattis as the Sec Def (Secretary of Defense)"
Trump: "All I can say is, he is the real deal. he is the real deal."
Reporter: "Will he have a place in your administration?"
Trump: "We'll see."
Reporter: "What stood out to you in your conversation with General Mattis?"
Trump: "He's just a brilliant, wonderful man. What a career, and we're going to see what happens, but he is the real deal. Thank you everybody."
3. American flag outside of building
4. Trump shaking hands with Todd Ricketts, co-owner of the Chicago Cubs, after meeting
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Donald Trump, US President-elect:
"A lot of talent. We have a lot of talent. (Reporter: "Do you think that he (Todd Ricketts) will be appointed to a position? What are your thoughts?") We're going to see, but we have a lot of great talent. Thank you."