3. Indicator board on side of building updating on anthrax situation
4. Giuliani and officials walk into presser
5. SOUNDBITE: (English) Rudolph Giuliani, New York Mayor
"We had a lot of people go to emergency rooms yesterday. We had a lot of people checked yesterday. And the fact is the surveillance system that we have does not yet indicate any incidences of anthrax. So I say that to people, not because I want them to go to emergency rooms. In fact, don't go to emergency rooms. I'm saying it to them so that they have some confidence and calm down with the notion that there's some kind of spread of some kind of disease going on."
6. Medium shot of Giuliani at podium
7. SOUNDBITE: (English) Rudolph Giuliani, New York Mayor
"It's not contagious, it can be treated and cured. And the reality is that the treatment for it that exists is effective. So that people shouldn't be overwrought or nervous about it. It's something that can be dealt with."
8. Pan from American flags to NBC building
9. Guard outside entrance to NY Times
10. NY Times sign
11. SOUNDBITE: (English) Barry Mawn, FBI
"The things we know are credible and we are seriously dealing with is the one that the Mayor mentioned, the Trenton postmarked the 18th and then the other one obviously, which preceded or is ongoing is the one down in Florida. Those are the only two known anthrax positives that we're dealing with at this time."
12. Exterior NBC building
13. SOUNDBITE: (English) voxpop "We went in the NBC store and we asked the guy if he was worried about working here, and he said no because it's not contagious. And we read in the newspaper today that there's only a 25-60% fatality rate, so we're not really that concerned."
14. SOUNDBITE: (English) voxpop
"Just try to be as cautious as possible and wise in what our decisions are. What exactly that means is...it's not easy, when the President says be cautious, I don't know what I'm looking for, but I just have to trust my best judgement."