1. Women posing with the girl statue near Wall street
2. Tilt up of the statue
3. Young women posing for a picture by the statue
4. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH) Lori Heinel, Deputy global chief investment officer for State Street Global Advisors:
"The statue is really a statement of about the economic power of women. And the fact that more and more companies and women are being engaged to bring the next generation along so that we won't have the poor statistics of women in senior leadership and boards that we have today. We really wanted the bull to have a partner. And a partner that we thought was worthy of him. And so we got a very determined young women who is fearless, and is willing to drive the change that we believe we need.""
5. Various, "Fearless Girl" statue
6. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH) Christine Cleavest, works on Wall Street:
"I think it is a very powerful message. I mean, it just says a lot of things. It symbolizes strength. It symbolizes growing up to be what ever you want to be. No limitations. Facing your fears because when you see this bull, it looks so antagonizing, and then you see this little girl just standing up to it. And just saying, I can do and be whatever I want to be, and I think that is an amazing and powerful message."
7. Little girl in super hero costume posing with the statue
8. Looking through the statue's arm at the bull
9. Pan from statue to 8-year-old Sankaribriya
10. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH) Sankaribriya Sundaram, 8 years old:
Reporter: "Why did you want to have your picture taken with her?"
SankariBriya Sundara: "Because, I just wanted to look her and wanted to feel like her. "
A statue of a young girl with a look of resolve has been placed in front of Wall Street's famous charging bull in time for International Women's Day.
A big investment firm, State Street Global Advisors, put the statue there to highlight efforts to get more women on corporate boards.
"The statue is really a statement of about the economic power of women," Lori Heinel, deputy global chief investment officer for State Street Global Advisors said, "and the fact that more and more companies and women are being engaged to bring the next generation along so that we won't have the poor statistics of women in senior leadership and boards that we have today."
The work by artist Kristen Visbal is called "Fearless Girl."
The girl appears to be staring down the bull. Her head is held high. Her hands are firmly planted on her waist. Her pony-tail looks as if it's in motion.
A plaque at her feet says: "Know the power of women in leadership. SHE makes a difference."