1. Senator David Perdue of Georgia, candidate for agriculture secretary escorted to elevator
++ SOUNDBITES SEPARATED BY BLACK ++
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Sen. David Perdue (R) Georgia:
"This is a dream team coming together, Mnuchin, Ross, Priebus. You see the people going out of here. What this man is doing, President-elect Trump, is reaching out to a broad spectrum of Americans to consider for his cabinet. That's a new day compared to what we have seen over the last eight years."
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Sen. David Perdue (R) Georgia:
"Job one is getting people put back to work so if you look at were talking about Obamacare, the Keystone pipeline, the waters of the US and the clean power plants. Those are things that we all did this year and I think we can do again early in his tenure. Then we're talking about things like getting money flowing back to small communities and small businesses. The repatriation tax, this whole tax package that they are working on right now is geared up to get people back to work. So I am very energized and excited about that opportunity."
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Sen. David Perdue (R) Georgia:
"I don't think Elaine Chao is a billionaire, I don't think Reince Priebus is a billionaire and I mean certainly you've got big businesses in there, but we're trying to get the free enterprise system going again. Why not pitch a few people from the free enterprise system. That's what I've been saying all along. There are only a handful of us in the United States that understand how this capitalistic system works and we can get it going again it's not that difficult."
5. Retired Admiral Jay Cohen approaches elevator
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Retired Admiral Jay Cohen:
"I just want to say that it was a great honor and privilege to spend time with the president-elect and it was the most thoughtful and penetrating and rapid-fire interview I have had since my interview with Admiral Rickover. So we look forward to the president-elect and the new administration having every success."
7. Richard Grenell, former national security spokesman for Mitt Romney
8. Former Defense Secretary Bob Gates escorted to elevator, gives thumbs up