1. cu fuel pellets made from recycled rubbish, zoom out ot reporter
2. ws reporter interviewing Pete Denev1, recycling expert SOUNDBITE 'we end up with approximately 50 to 55 up to 60% of ther refuse, mainly paper, wehich is combustible, it can be burned in a furnace to generate steam or power, pr we compress it imnto pellets and it can be handled just like coal.
3. mcu Pete Denevi
4. ms fore-loader in warehouse
5. ws heap of rubbish in warehouse, pan to fore-loader
6. mcu rubbish inside a recycling machine
7. cu rubbish on a conveyor
8. cu recycling process
9. various shots recycling equipment, and process
10. cu sign on machine, SHREDDER
11. cu Denevi SOUNDBITE 'we have signed a licence with the Japanese, we have interest from Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Britain is very interested as are the Germans, who have been burning everything for power for years.'
12. mcu reporter piece to camera from rubbish dump, SOUNDBITE reclaiming the billions of tons of garbage generated annually by this nation and converting it top useful purposes my one day put an end to sights such as this..
REPORTER Larry Whirl (?)
Film: Pos - Sound: Opt SOF - Colour - NYFilm: No - LN Number: LN46015 - Available in HD