Underwater Easter egg hunt
Dateline: Key West, Florida
Date: 03/25/2002 04:00 AM
Key West, Florida March 24, 2002
1. Easter bunny hops around outside
2. Divers put on their diving equipment
3. Wide shot man standing by a map shows divers where eggs are placed
4. Easter bunny and other divers line up on edge of water, dive in
5. Easter bunny placing coloured eggs in various spots underwater
6. Shots of divers searching for hidden easter eggs
7. Divers showing off eggs they have found
A US scuba diving club based in Florida held its annual Easter egg hunt this weekend.
Around 50 members of the Key West Scuba Club took part in the "Great Underwater Easter Egg Hunt" in an inshore training lagoon at the Florida Keys Community College.
About 200 eggs were hidden in the sheltered lagoon and found by about the participants, who included Key West resident Tracy Hamilton, adorned as a flipper-hopping Easter Bunny.
Prizes included dive, snorkel and sailing trips for egg hunters who found the largest number of eggs, as well as those who discovered "golden" and "silver" eggs.