1. Various of demonstrators near Douglas High School calling for gun control laws
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Angelina Lazo, Douglas High School Senior:
"Well, personally, I've cried a lot and it's turned into anger and not violence or anything, just anger as a motivation to actually do something not only for my community but for everyone who lives the United States. "
3. Woman holding sign that reads (English) "Enough is Enough"
4. Wide of gazebo where demonstrators have gathered
5. Close of protest sign showing Senator Marco Rubio, (Republican Florida), that reads (English) " NRA Puppet"
6. People holding protest signs
7. Cameron Kasky, Marjorie Stoneman Douglas Student, speaking to crowd UPSOUND (English) "This isn't about any of the things we've been hearing. Today is because Parkland needs to be with Parkland we're about to go national."
8. Mid of Kasky speaking to crowd: UPSOUND (English) "The heart of this movement is in Parkland. this exists because Parkland and if Parkland wasn't Parkland this would not have worked because Parkland is strong. And Parkland is the type of community that can make change from tragedy. Stop yelling at each other. Stop it with the Republicans and Democrats. Stop it with Jesus."
9. Protester holding protest sign reading (English) "The time was yesterday for gun control "
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Trexia Bonilla, Daughter Camila is a student at Douglas:
"My daughter here is traumatised. She witnessed things that no kid should have ever witnessed. She heard shots. She saw dead peers on the floor. She saw a SWAT team. Now she is completely distraught, depressed."
11. Protest signs
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Trexia Bonilla, Daughter Camila is a student at Douglas:
"They're going to make a change. It will change. Us, in this new generation and the one that's coming because their brothers and sisters died because of the lack of gun control."
13. Man holding sign reading (English) "We promise if you accept (money) from the NRA you lost my vote" various
14. Close of dollar bills on sign
15. SOUNDBITE (English) Trexia Bonilla, Daughter Camila is a student at Douglas:
" You know the NRA are too busy giving money to politicians instead of giving money to the schools and make these tragedies not happen again. So, no it's not about more police. It's not putting a SWAT team, it's not putting metal detectors. It's not about that. It's about, you know, changing the gun laws. This kid was 19. He should have never been able to you know acquire a gun of this magnitude. No way. "