1. Retired Marine General James Mattis walking up and shaking hands with US President-elect Donald Trump and US Vice President-elect Mike Pence, posing for photos then walking inside, UPSOUND (English) Donald Trump, US President-elect:
2. Trump and Mattis walking out after meeting and shaking hands; UPSOUND (English) Reporter (off-camera): "Mr. President-elect, will you choose General Mattis as the Sec Def (Secretary of Defense)?"
Trump: "All I can say is, he is the real deal. He is the real deal."
(Reporter: Will he have a place in your administration?)
Trump: "We'll see."
(Reporter: What stood out to you in your conversation with General Mattis?)
Trump: "He's just a brilliant, wonderful man. What a career, and we're going to see what happens, but he is the real deal. Thank you everybody."
3. Trump walking inside ++CONTINUES FROM PREVIOUS SHOT++
4. US flag
5. Trump shaking hands with Todd Ricketts, co-owner of the Chicago Cubs, after meeting
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Donald Trump, US President-elect:
"A lot of talent. We have a lot of talent.
(Reporter: Do you think that he (Todd Ricketts) will be appointed to a position? What are your thoughts?)
Trump: "We're going to see, but we have a lot of great talent. Thank you."
7. Trump walking back inside building ++CONTINUES FROM PREVIOUS SHOT++