1. Donald Trump escorts Hollywood talent agent, Ari Emanuel to car UPSOUND: Reporter: "Mr. Trump, how did the meeting go with Mr. Emanuel?" Donald Trump, President-elect: "Very good. Great guy, great friend of mine."
2. Trump walks back in to clubhouse
2. Peter Kirsanow departs UPSOUND: Reporter: Mr. Trump, how close are you to making a decision? Donald Trump, President-elect: "Getting very close on a lot. Everything OK? Need some hot chocolate? You have enough?"
3. Rudy Giuliani walks in to meeting through side door entrance
4. Trump escorts John Gray out of clubhouse UPSOUND: Reporter: "What are you looking forward to discussing with Rudy Giuliani later?" Donald Trump, President-elect: "Wouldn't you like to know."
5. Wilbur Ross arrives at clubhouse UPSOUND: Reporter: Are you interested in being Commerce Secretary? Wilbur Ross: "Time will tell."
6. Trump and Pence meet Ross UPSOUND: Reporter: Is Mr. Ross a candidate for commerce secretary, sir? Donald Trump, President-elect: Commerce Secretary. That's what we're looking for." Reporter: Mr. Trump are you still upset about Hamilton? Trump: "They were very inappropriate."
President-elect Donald Trump is holding another round of meetings at his New Jersey golf club with people who could fill out his cabinet.
The meetings come as Trump told reporters outside the clubhouse on Sunday that he was getting very close on new appointments.
Among those who met with Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Sunday were Hollywood talent agent Ari Emmanuel. His brother, Rahm Emanuel, was President Barack Obama's chief of staff and now the mayor of Chicago. No details were given on what their meeting was about.
Peter Kirsanow, who is an attorney and member of the U.S. US Civil Rights Commission, also met with Trump and Pence. Kirsanow also served on the National Labor Relations Board during the George W. Bush administration.
Also on Sunday former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani arrived through a side door at the clubhouse. When reporters asked Trump what he planned on discussing with Giuliani, Trump smiled and replied, "Wouldn't you like to know."
Trump also met with billionaire investor Wilbur Ross as the president-elect searches for a secretary of commerce.
Asked Sunday if he's considering Ross for the post, the president-elect replied: "That's what we're looking for."
When asked by reporters what he thought comments made by the cast of "Hamilton," Trump said they were "very inappropriate."
He's demanded an apology for a message an actor delivered from the stage to Trump's running mate about the need for diversity in America. Pence who attended the Broadway play said he was not offended by the message.