1. Wide shot White House press secretary enters briefing room
2. Medium shot photographers
3. SOUNDBITE: (English) Ari Fleischer, White House Press Secretary "Early this afternoon a positive anthrax culture was found at the remote mail site that serves the White House. This is a delivery site that is located some miles away from the White House and handles all White House mail. Tests results showed it to be positive for a small concentration of anthrax. The facility has been closed for further testing and decontamination. Tests will be performed on all mail received at this site to determine it's source. All employees at this site are being swabbed and tested. Mail room employees at the White House will also be swabbed and tested. Environmental sampling throughout the White House has all shown negative."
4. Medium shot journalists at news briefing
5. SOUNDBITE: (English) Ari Fleischer, White House Press Secretary "The President also has confidence in the security procedures that are in place at the White House. The President expressed his concern for the people who work at the facility. The President also said that this is another example that this is a two-front war, that there are people who seek to do evil to this country, that there are people who mean us harm and the had mailed letters obviously to high-impact places: The news media, Majority Leader Daschle, perhaps in this case to the White House. The president understands that these are enemies that we face who are seeking to create the most disruption in our society and he is determined not to let them succeed."