1. Wide of Ukraine's chief military prosecutor Anatoliy Matios during briefing
2. SOUNDBITE: (Ukrainian) Anatoliy Matios, Ukraine's chief military prosecutor:
"The Department of the Criminal Investigations of the National Police and the Special Group of Security Services of Ukraine held operational-investigative actions and searches in a few cities today. As a result the suspect - who was rightly suspected in the attempted murder of the Director of the Kiev Research Institute of Forensic Expertise, Olexander Grygorovych Ruvin - was detained."
3. Cutaway of cameramen
4. SOUNDBITE (Ukrainian) Anatoliy Matios, Ukraine's chief military prosecutor:
"Evidence obtained in criminal proceedings show that this offense was committed on the order of a person who is unidentified as of this moment. The aim was to stop or to remove expert research and lead the group of Ukrainian experts in the investigation the crashed aircraft Boeing 777, belonging to Malaysian Airlines, flight MH17, which was on route from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia."
5. Wide of briefing
6. Mid of phone screen
7. SOUNDBITE (Ukrainian) Anatoliy Matios, Ukraine's chief military prosecutor:
"The chief expert (Ruvin) was unable to continue research for more than six months. He needed treatment and needed complicated surgical operations abroad as a result of three bullet injuries. After his return to Ukraine an attempted attack on his person, to be more accurate, on the car which was usually used by Olexander Grygorovych Ruvin, was carried out again."
9. Mid of Matios
10. SOUNDBITE (Ukrainian) Anatoliy Matios, Ukraine's chief military prosecutor:
"It has been confirmed by an investigation that aforementioned organised criminal groups, which include criminals from Crimea and the Donetsk region, have close relations with criminals from the Russian Federation. According to one of the versions of the investigation - and I would like to emphasise this is just one of the versions, based on information obtained from repeated phone calls with neighbouring countries - an order for this murder was made from abroad."
11. Various exteriors of General Prosecutor's Office