1. US diplomatic delegation walking in street, Palestinian protesters telling them they are not welcome
2. Palestinian protesters following US delegation as they approach car
3. US delegation getting into car
4. Sign being held up reading (English) "Shaking your hands with IsraHell doesn't wash Palestinians' blood from them"
5. Protesters throwing eggs at US delegation's car
6. Protester sitting on bonnet of US delegation's car
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Muhannat Al Said, Palestinian protester:
"(US President) Mr (Donald) Trump, he is saying that to change the embassy to Jerusalem and to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. By this idea, by this, what Trump is saying, it's killing so much people in the West Bank on the 14th of May, in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. And now the American embassy is coming to tour in West Bank, the project (belonging to) them, and to show that they are still with the Palestinians and they are looking to the peace and they still (want) to do relationship with us. But we don't need this relation at all after what what happened, after stealing our land with the Israelis, after how much persons is dying inside Gaza Strip. Because of that we are here to come and to say to the American embassy 'no we don't need you, leave Palestine and leave Jerusalem and leave the embassy at all'."
8. Various of eggs being thrown at US diplomatic car