SYND 25-11-73 LATEST TECHNOLOGY AT INTERNATIONAL INVENTORS' FAIR
Date: 11/25/1973 12:00 AM
1. ws exhibition hall and stands. man in little go-cart called the Surf-Racer whizzing round and round a stand
2. ms device for putting over car tyres
3. cu sign 'an apparatus which will conquer the world' a back scrubber! Brush on long bent steel tube.
4. cu still photographs of the back scrubber being demonstrated
5. cu signs 'Stop Radar! pan down to man sitting in mock-up car with speed governor.
6. cu doll in bed that rocks, doll sits up and eyes open QUIRKY
7. cu magnetic table football
8. ms folding lang-lauf skis
Film: Rev - Sound: Mute - Colour - NYFilm: No - LN Number: LN48370 - Available in HD - wacky
Nuremberg-Langwasser is the new location of the annual International Inventors Fair (the Ideen-Erfindungen-Neuheiten) where the latest advances in technology are revealed.