1. Various of migrants and refugees pushing and shoving to get on train
2. Wide of staton, announcement over loudspeaker, UPSOUND (English):"Attention please, on track number 8 the train does not depart. Please get off the train."
3. Train leaving station
Bicske, Hungary - 3 September 2015
4. Migrants and refugees attempting to get back onto train
5. Police pushing back migrants and refugees
6. Syrian refugee pushing wife holding child on rail tracks; police trying to remove them from tracks
Brussels - 3 September 2015
7. Various of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban (left) and European Parliament President Martin Schulz at presser
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary (Transcript Below)
9. GRAPHIC map showing Hungary and Serbia
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Martin Schulz, European Parliament President (Transcript Below)
++SOUNDBITE PARTIALLY COVERED WITH B-ROLL++
SKY NEWS - NO ACCESS UK MAINSTREAM BROADCASTERS/AL JAZEERA/BLOOMBERG. IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN NEWS CHANNEL DISTRIBUTED IN THE UK AND IRELAND ON SKY'S DIGITAL SATELLITE PLATFORM AND WANT TO USE THIS CONTENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE CUSTOMER LIAISON DESK AT CUSTOMERVIDEOSUPPORT@AP.ORG
Budapest, Hungary - 2 September 2015
11. Various of migrants and refugees at station during the night, some sitting up, others sleeping
Budapest, Hungary - 3 September 2015
12. Wide of migrants and refugees at train station
Cagliari, Italy - 3 September 2015
13. Sun rising at Cagliari on board the Norwegian ship "Siem Pilot"
14. Wide of migrants and refugees on board ship
15. Migrants and refugees disembarking
Gevgelija, Macedonia - 3 September 2015
16. Line of migrants and refugees walking towards train
17. Migrants and refugees looking through the train window
DHA - NO ACCESS TURKEY/MED NUCE/STERK TV/ROHANI TV/NEWROZ TV
Bodrum - 2 September 2015
18. Various of bodies carried to hearses
AP PHOTOS/DHA - NO ACCESS TURKEY
Bodrum, Turkey - 2 September 2015
19. STILL of a paramilitary police officer carrying the lifeless body of Aylan Kurdi, 3, after a number of migrants died off the coast
Mugla province, Turkey - 3 September 2015
20. Abdullah Kurdi, 40, father of Syrian boys Aylan, 3, and Galip, 5, who drowned in the Mediterranean, crying
21. UPSOUND (Arabic) Abdullah Kurdi, refugee from Syria whose children drowned
MIGRANTS POUR INTO BUDAPEST'S RAIL STATION AFTER POLICE STOPPED BLOCKING ITS ENTRANCE, PILING INTO TRAINS DESPITE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT-
(Nats: "All international trains have been cancelled due to safety reasons.")
SEVERAL HUNDRED PACKED INTO THE DAY'S FIRST TRAIN HOPING TO REACH AUSTRIA.
BUT WHEN THE TRAIN STOPPED ON A PLATFORM MILES AWAY AT THE HOME TO A MAJOR HUNGARIAN REFUGEE CAMP, MANY REFUSED TO LEAVE THE TRAIN LEADING TO SCUFFLES WITH POLICE.
(Nats: Syrian woman with child and husband being pulled from tracks by police"
AND THE POLITICAL SITUATION ALSO TENSE - AS HUNGARY'S LEADER RAILED AT GERMANY AND E-U LEADERS FOR LACKING URGENCY IN DEALING WITH THE GROWING CRISIS.
SOUNDBITE (English) Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary:
"The problem is not a European problem. This is a German problem. Nobody would like to stay in Hungary."
HUNGARY PLANS TO SEND UP TO 3,000 TROOPS TO THE SOUTHERN BORDER WITH SERBIA TO HELP STEM THE TIDE.
BUT E-U LEADERS ARE PLEADING FOR A EUROPEAN SOLUTION.
SOUNDBITE (English) Martin Schulz, European Parliament President:
"The European Union member states all together, the 28 member states, have 507 million inhabitants. If you distribute 500,000 refugees among 507 million it is not a problem. If you concentrate all the refugees to some of the member states it is a problem."
STILL THE NUMBERS RISE ...
A NORWEGIAN SHIP CARRYING MORE THAN 700 MIGRANTS ARRIVED AT AN ITALIAN PORT CITY.
MANY BOARD TRAINS IN MACEDONIA WITH THE HOPES OF REACHING WESTERN EUROPE.
BUT FOR MANY – THE JOURNEY IS FATAL.
THE REMAINS OF SOME OF THE MIGRANTS WHO DROWNED OFF TURKEY'S COAST ON WEDNESDAY WERE TRANSPORTED TO A LOCAL HOSPITAL.
AT LEAST 12 MIGRANTS, INCLUDING THE CHILD IN THIS PHOTO, DROWNED.
THE BOY'S FATHER INCONSOLABLE . . .
'ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH MY CHILDREN,' HE SAYS ...