YUGOSLAVIA: BELGRADE: CHINESE EMBASSY BOMBING LATEST
Restrictions: No Access China
Date: 10/05/1999 04:00 AM
Belgrade, Yugoslavia - 9 May 1999
1. Zhu Bo-Lai, father of Zhu Yin killed in NATO bombing of Chinese Embassy, crying inside embassy
2. Various of damage inside Chinese Embassy and Zhu crying
3. Various of Zhu Bo-Lai mourning over his daughters dead body
4. SOUNDBITE: (Mandarin) Zhu Bo-lai, father of Zhu Yin killed in NATO bombing of Chinese Embassy inside embassy
5. Various of Chinese official visiting injured in hospital
Chinese state television has broadcast pictures of the father of one of the victims killed in the NATO bombing of the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade, mourning over his daughters body.
A third woman was also killed in the bombing - all three victims were journalists covering the ongoing war in Kosovo.
Zhu Yin's father, Zhu Bo-Lai was taken into the Chinese Embassy and shown the destruction caused by the bombing.
He was then taken to see his daughters body.
"Now I am here to see their dead bodies and I am only able to take their ashes back."
SUPERCAPTION: Zhu Bo-Lai, father of Zhu Yin killed in NATO bombing of Chinese Embassy
Zhu Yin was killed along with her husband during the attack - which NATO said was accidental.