2. SOUNDBITE (English) Mark Garcia, Chef and Owner, Kissaki:
"It's just like you don't really force your knife in. It's a long blade so you slice as much as you need to. I know it looks easy, but it's actually muscle memory, attention to detail. You just â€” honestly people say you need to practice. No, you just need to work!"
3. Various exteriors of restaurant
4. Various of Garcia loading food into car
5. Driving shot
SOUNDBITE (English) Mark Garcia, Chef and Owner, Kissaki:
"There's no job too small, there's no job too big. You're the chef and the owner so you have to just get it done."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Mark Garcia, Chef and Owner, Kissaki:
"Mount Sinai Hospital. We're about to deliver 50 meals to essential workers."
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Mark Garcia, Chef and Owner, Kissaki:
"Yeah, didn't realize they were having a hard time getting lunch and dinner because everything was closed, you know? So this just makes their lives a little easier."
8. Garcia unloads food
9. Garcia chats with hospital worker recieving food UPSOUND (English) Worker: "Ready to chow down, thank you guys for all your doing. You boost the morale."
Garcia: "Is it looking better in there?"
Worker: "Yeah things are getting better, every day is new and better."