1. Close of Me.Mum, a device that analyses drops of saliva to track ovulation cycles. Device is clipped on to a smartphone cover
2. Close of smartphone screen reading (English) "You are fertile"
3. Close of Me.Mum device
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Maja Bujas, founder of Me.Mum
"It works like this. You put the case on a mobile phone, because you need to connect with device. Put a drop of saliva on the device. Connect the device and start the app, take the test, analyse, and it tells you when is ovulation day."
5. Bujas doing a test on Me.Mum
6. Close of screen reading (English) "Sorry, not today! Try tomorrow"
7. Various of Me.Mum device and app
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Maja Bujas, founder of Me.Mum
"In this device is a magnifier. And the app is taking a picture and is analysing this picture actually. So, when you use for a few months this app it can predict the next ovulation day. So, the more you use it the more information you put in the app. The better result you will get."
9. Close of Me.Mum device
10. Close of app reading (English) "You are fertile!"