1. Various of Mexican actor Ruben Aguirre's funeral
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco - 18 June 2016
2. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Ruben Aguirre Junior, son of Ruben Aguirre:
"Many people spent their childhood watching the programme (El Chavo del Ocho). They forgot their problems and had a moment of humour and relaxation, so many people loved him. We would not take away from them (the public) the opportunity of saying goodbye. Anyone who wanted to say goodbye was able to do so."
3. Mourners applauding
4. Men carrying Aguirre's coffin into the church
5. Flowers being placed on coffin ahead of Mass
6. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Ruben Aguirre Junior, son of Ruben Aguirre:
"He was conscious that he wasn't going to get better. He was waiting for this moment, all of us waited for it, we joined together because we knew this moment was near, and I can say that it was a good death."