1. Various of the robot Pillo being asked to dispense pills to Emannuele Musini, CEO of Pillo at CES
2. UPSOUND: (English) Emannuele Musini, CEO of Pillo health speaking to Pillo.
"Okay Pillo. What's my wellness plan?" Pillo answers: "Sure here it is"
3. Musini clicking on wellness plan
4. SOUNDBITE: (English), Emannuele Musini, CEO of Pillo health
"Pillo health is a healthcare assistant. But it is voice activated. Like an Amazon Alexa if you will. But because it is centred around health, it stores and dispenses medication. But it dispenses only to the right person. Because we have a front camera that recognises the face of the person. And only then, is Pillo going to dispense."
5. Various of Pillo on CES stand
6. Close of Pillo going through programme
7. Tilt down from Pillo sign to close of Pillo
8. Pillo dispensing
6. SOUNDBITE: (English), Emannuele Musini, CEO of Pillo health
"People forget to take their pills. All the time. It is a problem that causes in the US alone 125 000 people to die every year. So, in order to remember medications we've built something a little bit different. We have started building a someone in people's homes. So, Pillo is that someone that's going to wake up. That's going to look for your face and say, 'Hey, John, it is now time to take your pills."