2. SOUNDBITE (English) Oliver Nakakande, Miss Uganda:
"I'm making my mind ready by sleeping on time, I'm trying to eat healthy so I fit in my gown (laughs) so yeah, I'm just getting my mind ready, yeah."
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Tajiya Eikura Sahay, Miss Cook Islands:
"I'm just taking every day as it comes. Going through the steps, going through the show mentally in my head but also cheering up all the girls, keeping them energized. Keeping that enthusiasm, the motivation alive because it's gonna be a spectacular show.
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Alexis Su Yin, Miss Malaysia:
"I think I'm most of all most excited, I think most excited to see everyone come, most excited to see my family again, most excited to be with my sisters one last time."
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Anushka Shrestha, Miss Nepal:
"It's really not about the competitors because you have to better yourself and give your best performance because eery single lady they're the best of the best."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Malika Sera, Miss Japan:
"Just enjoy. I want to enjoy this because this is once in a lifetime experience and of course I have purpose, I have lots of purpose and I want to raise it but I want to enjoy this."
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Suman Ratansingh Rao, Miss India:
(Reporter: "How does it feel to represent your country?")
"It's an immense pride to be honest. It's a moment of pride for me because representing your country like not everyone gets this opportunity and it's a big honor."
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Nyekachi Douglas, Miss Nigeria:
"I can't wait and hopefully by the grace of God the best girl is crowned and hopefully that girl is me but if not, I want the best girl to be crowned."