1. Heavily damaged windscreen of tourist bus hit by roadside bomb near Giza Pyramids in Cairo
2. Various of police operation at scene, cordon in place
3. SOUNDBITE (Arabic) Ali Fekri, eyewitness:
"I was in a microbus returning back from my work, then we heard a big noise (and) we thought a car had fallen down from the bridge. After that we saw people and taxi drivers running and saying that a bus was hit and that a tourist group from China was hit."
4. Mid of damaged windscreen of the bus and police in foreground
5. Close of shattered windows
6 . Police at scene
7. Traffic in road, bus and police operation in background