1. Tight of Susan Sarandon posing for pictures, waving to fans
2. SOUNDBITE (English)
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Susan Sarandon, actress:
"Well I just had a great experience doing the film because it was an ensemble and we were in a gorgeous house and a gorgeous place."
++CLIENTS NOTE: Audio from Shot 4 is overlaid on Shot 5 and 6++
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Susan Sarandon, actress:
"That's when it's magical, however the film turns out. I mean the process itself was great. So I said, 'Well we should all get a tattoo just like 'Lord Of The Rings' because obviously there's so much like 'Lord Of The Rings.' And so we got a little blackbird that had been on the script. And everyone got one including the director. Do you talk to Roger about his tattoo?"
Sarandon: "So it was his first and Lindsay's first. I forget. And me as first. And so that was fun."
5. Tight on Susan Sarandon talking at premiere
6. Tight on Roger Mitchell, director, showing off blackbird tattoo
7. Medium of Rainn Wilson posing for pictures at premiere
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Rainn Wilson, actor:
"So the film 'Blackbird' was called 'Silent Heart' in its Danish version. None of us saw it."
9. Zoom in on Rainn Wilson on red carpet
++CLIENTS NOTE: Audio from Shot 10 is overlaid on Shot 9++
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Rainn Wilson, actor:
"And it's certainly a very important film in Danish cinema. But we wanted to take some key elements and and make them our own. So it's it's kind of the same as with 'The Office.' You know you're, you're taking the kernel of something and then you're suiting it for a very different audience and a different cultural experience."
11. Zoom in on Sam Neill at premiere
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Sam Neill, actor:
"I think it's about families as much as anything and about love and and and mistakes, forgiveness. And and being alive. You know life is so much better than being dead."