1. Medium of Julianne Moore posing for photographers
2. Medium of Amber Heard and Eva Longoria posing for photographers
3. Tilt up on Andie MacDowell
4 . SOUNDBITE (English) Eva Longoria, actress:
"I think it's many steps, it's not one thing we have to do. It's so many - so many ways we can create change, not only in our industry, across all industries."
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Amber Heard, actress:
"The movement has made incredible, incredible gains, incredible progress. But it only highlights exactly how far we have to go."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Andie MacDowell, actress:
"You know, it's in every layer of our society. You're seeing the big splash in Hollywood, but it's everywhere. So, there is a shift that needs to happen with empowerment and dignity and respect on every layer."
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Dr. Oz/Television personality,
"I think you need men to intervene also. It just can't be women. Men have to say, 'Hey, that's not how it's going to be, culturally it's wrong for us.' And I think more men are beginning to feel that they can make that difference, as well. And you're seeing it happen in different industries. But entertainment is especially important, because it's a bellwether. You set the standard."
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Amber Heard/Actress, on the next steps for empowerment movements:
"But, yet we see an increasingly large chorus of voices standing up saying that they've had, enough is enough. Time's Up. Hear me too. And this is it. And I'm really happy to be in a room among people who are representative of those voices."