1. Various supporters of a name change waving green flags bearing "Taiwan Taipei" in a rally in Taipei
ARCHIVE: Tokyo - 10 Sept 2013
2. Zoom in shot of Naoki Inose, Tokyo governor, with officials launching confetti ball to celebrate Tokyo having been chosen to host the Olympic Games in 2020
Taipei - 6 November 2018
3. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Chi Cheng, Olympian:
"Is Chinese Taipei a country's name? Is it? It is not. We are the sole IOC (International Olympic Committee) member banned from using our own country's name. We are the only member who cannot sing our national anthem and fly our national flag. We are the only one. This shows how seriously China is suppressing us."
4. Various Chi Cheng, a 74-year-old Taiwanese three-time track and field Olympian, pointing at her portrait
ASSOCIATED PRESS – AP CLIENTS ONLY
Beijing - 14 November 2018
5. Wide of news conference
6. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Ma Xiaoguang, Chinese Cabinet's Taiwan Affairs Office spokesman:
"You may have noticed that the International Olympic Committee has on multiple occasions expressed to the Taiwan side that they oppose any name change."
7. Wide of news conference
Taipei - 3 November 2018
8. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) (name not given), 71-year-old supporter:
"We are not Chinese Taipei. Chinese Taipei does not represent a country. Yes, we are a country, and now, we want to use the name Taiwan."
9. Various supporters of a name change waving green flags bearing "Taiwan Taipei" in a rally in Taipei