1. Various of David, Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham arriving at the GQ Men of the Year awards
2. SOUNDBITE: (English) Michael Sheen, actor/host on David Beckham:
"I know, it feels like he's been, you know it feels like a long time since he wore that sarong, doesn't it? That seems like a very long time ago. When was that, was that in the 90s that he did that? So he's been on the old fashion front foot for a while, isn't he? See what he turns up in tonight."
3. Mid of Nicole Kidman being interviewed
4. SOUNDBITE: (English) Nicole Kidman, actress on changes after Me Too:
"I don't think we are post-it, are we? We're in the midst of it. It's a cultural thing that's hopefully instigating enormous change for the next generation, not just for the generations now, but really for the people to come and I say men and women because it is that. So that, the whole, so that it becomes something that is a distant memory rather than something that you go 'oh my gosh this is still something we have to really, really fight for to change.'"
5. Elle Fanning arriving
6. SOUNDBITE: (English) Taron Egerton, actor:
"Well I think that's been the really lovely thing about making this movie. It has been a family affair, it has been something that has brought together lots of different people from different walks of life. And sometimes there's just an alchemy that you can't quantify or predict. And we have all remained friends. Hence why Bernie Taupin is here. Don't go anywhere without him."