++EDITOR'S NOTE: The Associated Press is the only news agency working with British scientists from the Nekton research team on its deep-sea mission that aims to unlock the secrets of the Indian Ocean. AP video coverage will include exploring the depths of up to 300 meters (1,000 feet) off the coast of the Seychelles in two-person submarines, the search for submerged mountain ranges and previously undiscovered marine life, a behind-the-scenes look at life on board, interviews with researchers and aerial footage of the mission. The seven-week expedition is expected to run until April 19.++
NEKTON - MUST CREDIT NEKTON
Alphonse Atoll, Seychelles - 12 March 2019
1. Pan of yellow Kensington submersible to shoal of fish diving sharply down to the sea bed
2. Lucy Woodall, Nekton Mission principle scientist (left) alongside pilot Randy Holt, UPSOUND (English) of Woodall saying: "We're at 200 metres, north side island of Alphonse in the Seychelles. …"
3. Sponges on rocks, UPSOUND (English) of Woodall saying, "We've got some more of that encrusted coral…"
4. Cutaway of Omega submersible
5. Various of floor from inside submersible
6. Shot of video transmission from 60 meters (200 feet)
7. Pan of Kensington sub at 60 meters
8. Shot of new coral growths at 200 meters
9. At 200 meters, Woodall and Holt in submersible, UPSOUND (English) of Woodall saying: " … north side island of Alphonse in the Seychelles."
10. Pan of ocean at 200 meters
11. Shot of yellow Kenstingon submersible at 200 meters
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: email@example.com
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.