3. SOUNDBITE (English) Annissa Roberts, visiting New Orleans:
"It's still holding out pretty good. You know, breezy, a few showers come and go."
4. Various of French Quarter
5. Jazz musicians playing
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Nadia Jenkins, New Orleans resident:
"We're prepared. We've got stuff stocked up. Car is gassed. Everything is on safe ground."
7. Wind blowing on Lake Pontchartrain
8. STANDUP (English) Sarah Blake Morgan, Associated Press:
"What we're feeling right now in New Orleans are just the storms outer bands but over the next twelve hours conditions here will only get worse, which leaves tourists here wondering how they'll get home."
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Annissa Roberts, visiting New Orleans
"The timing sucks. I'm hoping the storm stalls to let me get out."
10. Various of sandbags
11. Jazz musicians playing
12.SOUNDBITE (English) Nadia Jenkins, New Orleans resident:
"This is just the walking stretch before the storm."
Hurricanes , Tropical Storm Barry , Tropical storms , Tropical cyclones , Natural disasters , Accidents and disasters , General news , Tropical cyclones , Storms , Weather , Weather , Jazz , Music , Entertainment , Arts and entertainment