4. Close up of "World's Most Expensive Coffee" written on sign
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Bo Thiara, Co-owner, Klatch Coffee:
"Every year there's a best of Panama competition which is the Academy Awards of coffee and there are about 50 lots that are auctioned off and the Best of Panama gets to auction off one hundred pounds and there's usually a clearing price on the best coffee. Last year it cleared at six hundred one dollars a pound and this year it cleared at eight hundred three dollars a pound. We were allocated ten pounds of for all of North America. We brewed five pounds down in LA and that's the equivalent of about 40 to 50 cups and we're doing 40 to 50 cups up here, total."
6. Barista pours Elida Geisha 803 coffee into grinder
7. Barista pours ground coffee into single cup brewer
8. Barista pours hot water over ground coffee
9. Low angle shot of glass kettle filling with coffee
10. Close up of barista's face as she concentrates on pouring
11. High angle shot of glass kettle filling with coffee
12. Package of "World's Most Expensive Coffee"
13. Close up of coffee pouring small samples for customers to try
14. SOUNDBITE (English) Bo Thiara, Co-owner, Klatch Coffee:
"It's similar to wine where 40 years ago people drank Gallo or Almaden. Now they're talking about different winemakers and different vineyards. So it might be for connoisseurs but you know anybody can enjoy great coffee."
15. Customers sample Elida Geisgha 803, Charlie Sinhaseni declares it to be the best coffee he's ever tasted