1. SOUNDBITE (English) Joe and Anthony Russo, 'Avengers: Endgame' co-directors:
Anthony Russo: "Amazing. You guys are amazing."
Joe Russo: "Incredible. You've been here since what Tuesday morning at 9 AM? How do they sleep? I'm just curious – how do you sleep?"
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios president:
"You've sat in here for 59 hours, which is very impressive. But this team on stage together have been together for thousands – tens of thousands of hours. Honestly, these are the people who make these movies that you love. And it's an honor that you're all standing here, guys."
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Anthony Russo, 'Avengers: Endgame' director:
"So after 11 years and 21 movies, ladies and gentlemen, we give you 'Avengers: Endgame.'"
New York, 25 April 2019
4. Various Marvel movie marathon attendees leaving "Avengers: Endgame"
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Nicholas Van Tassel, moviegoer:
"I am tired but I feel reinvigorated by the movie. I was here for a solid three days. I didn't leave. I left once to get some real food before 'Endgame,' but other than that, I was here for all 59 hours or what has it. So."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Angel Lasalle, moviegoer:
"We spent all three days here – me, my son, my significant other. Slept in the theater, left maybe once or twice to get some fresh air. It was kind of a trip, but we also over the years built up tolerance and got used to it. Obviously I'm Team Loki."
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Devon Luther, moviegoer:
"That was an emotional ride. That was a serious emotional ride, no doubt. It was seriously worth it, being able to watch the storylines over in its entirety for that climactic event just now was – I can't even begin to explain. It was so worth it."