"OPENING CREDITS CONSIST OF AP TELEVISION/BRITISH MOVIETONE/AP IMAGES COPYRIGHT MATERIAL"
Las Vegas, 14 January 1970
1. STILLS: Diana Ross with Cindy Birdsong and Mary Wilson, the Supremes
Munich, Germany, 21 January 1968
2. STILLS: The Supremes at 'Bal pare' party
New York, 23 July 1968
3. Various The Supremes with Vice President Hubert Humphrey
New York, 4 April 2000
4. Diana Ross with Lynda Laurence and Scherrie Payne walk into hall
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Diana Ross, Recording Artist
Reporter: "A lot of Supreme fans don't consider this a real Supreme reunion tour."
"Well this was never called a reunion tour, I think the media is very powerful and they just took this and ran with it. It was never called a reunion tour. I invited them all to be here. I think where the breakdown came with Mary (Wilson) and negotiating with the promoters."
Monaco, Monte Carlo 13 June 2000
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Mary Wilson, Recording Artist
"All Diana wanted me to do was show up. So now is not a reunion tour, obviously because a reunion of the Supremes can only be Diana and myself, because we are the only two left because Florence Ballard passed away. Cindy Birdsong replaced Florence and she would make it close to the original as we could get and that would be a real reunion."
London, 18 March 2004
7. Diana Ross performs 'Baby Love'
Los Angeles, 12 June 2014
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Mary Wilson, Recording Artist
"I know fans want it. I mean, I'd be happy. Are you kidding? It would be the culmination of that dream. That's what people are asking. But I'm only one part. We were a trio."