1. Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2. COVID-19 warning sign
3. Stadium and fencing
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Brian Gilbert, health care worker at Tampa General Hospital:
"All my coworkers, you know, are going, you know, have been texting me and everything. Everybody is just so excited about this. We're just thrilled. I mean, I think it was a great move, very honored that the city of Tampa, the NFL, got together and did this. I think it would have been great if it was done in any Super Bowl in any city. But the fact it's done here is just awesome and we get to experience it. This is actually a bucket list for me to go to a Super Bowl. Probably never thought it would happen to me."
5. Cardboard cutouts in the stands
6. Road in front of stadium
7. Cardboard cutouts in the stands
8. People walking in front of stadium
9. Raymond James Stadium sign
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Brian Gilbert, health care worker at Tampa General Hospital:
"It's surreal. It really is, you know, I'm really excited about it, and it's going to be a different way of watching a game. To watch a Super Bowl in person with two teams where probably I like a team better than the other. And the outcome, you know, is going to be whoever wins, whoever wins. But to be there with my team sitting in the stands watching this. It's just going to be amazing, I'm probably not going have a voice the next day."
11. People in front of stadium
12. Gilbert showing the jersey he will be wearing to the game
COVID-19 pandemic , NFL Super Bowl , Professional football , Football , Sports , NFL football , Hospital and clinic services , Health care facility operation , Health care services , Health care industry , Business , Coronavirus , Infectious diseases , Diseases and conditions , Health , Coronavirus , Lung disease
National Football League, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NFC South, National Football Conference