WRTV: MANDATORY CREDIT WRTV, NO ACCESS INDIANAPOLIS
Indianapolis, Indiana - 26 November 2018
1. Various of rescue crews on scene of pond rescue
2. Rescue crew preparing to go into pond
3. Firefighters on side of pond
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Karen Snyder, One of two families rescued from pond: (Partially covered)
"Oh it's horrible. Like I, like out of nowhere. Yeah you just hit the sheet of ice. And I started to lose control and then I tried to correct, the next thing I know I'm like diving down into the pond. You're just so panicked and I'm just praying and praying. And then I just thought I just started laying on the horn and I just stop honking the horn, happened to honk, hoping that someone would see me and help me. And then next thing I knew I just leaned over and I lowered the window."
++SEPARATED BY WHITE FLASH++
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Battalion Chief Rita Reith, Indianapolis Fire Department: (Partially covered)
"Just about that time a bystander jumped in the water, it was an adult male, he left the scene since. But he did take the 4-year-old little boy out of the off of the car and brought him to a dry location up here. SOUNDBITE (English) Battalion Chief Rita Reith, Indianapolis Fire Department:
"Some things to remember here is that everybody stay buckled in the car, which is good because when they, they didn't try to unbuckle before they hit the water. And then when they did hit the water, they gathered their wits, immediately rolled down the windows and were able to climb out on to the hood, the hood of the car and alert passers-by."
6. Family sitting on top of car in pond
7. Mother sitting on top of car in pond
8. Various of rescue crew getting children in life jacekts and taking them to shore
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: email@example.com
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.