1. Wide of great 'Tabira' gate at entrance to Assur (also known as Ashur) site, the ancient city and imperial Assyrian capital, truck with Iraqi flag drives past
2. Various of damage to entrance arches caused by Islamic State (IS) group members in efforts to blow them up
3. Sign reads (English and Arabic) "Welcome in Assur"
4. Wide of entrance arches
5. SOUNDBITE: (Arabic) Sakhir Mohamad Ajaj, local historian and employee of Iraqi Ministry of Culture:
"Regarding the gate, the Tabira gate, it is the main gate, the great gate, Daesh (IS) tried to destroy it by putting several jerrycans full of explosives around the bases that hold up the arches to make it collapse. But the arch didn't collapse except for some minor damage to some parts of it."
6. Wide of site
8. Pull out to wide of area
9. SOUNDBITE: (Arabic) Major Ali Ahmad Salih, Popular Mobilisation Units (PMU - Hashd al Shaabi) militia's 51st Brigade:
"We (PMU militia) are fully deployed. We are not allowing any movements and we are not allowing anyone in or out of here because this is an internationally listed antiquities site. That's why it has been fully secured."
10. Various of damaged glass and metal structure covering royal tombs