2. SOUNDBITE (English) CNCO, recording artists, on what winning would mean to the group:
"It's insane. I feel like in just three years that we have as a band, so many things have happened that we never pictured in our life passing. We like dreamt it when we were little, but we never thought it would happen so soon and with so much support from everybody around the world and here in this carpet, in this event. It's so crazy just to see it and have that nomination. See it with so many artists that we admired for so long."
3. Fashion shot, Becky G
4. SOUDBITE (English) Becky G, recording artist, co-host, on mainstream artists crossing over to the Latin market:
"I think Latinos, we've always been so proud of our culture but we see people like Drake enjoying our culture, right? Or Will Smith. We get even more proud because sharing is such a big part I think of our culture, right. Where one eats, thirty can eat and where one lives, thirty can live. We love sharing and now that we can share our music and our creativity, for me as an artist makes me so proud."
5. Zion and Lennox speaks to reporter
6. SOUDBITE (English) Zion and Lennox, recording artists on performing in Spanish on Jimmy Kimmel:
Zion: "To be honest, the way everybody respected us inside. The people from the production, the show, Jimmy Kimmel, everybody was so respectful for us. They really was (were) appreciating us being there and also the crowd went nuts, went crazy. A standing ovation for like a minute. So it felt really, really good."
7. Fashion shot, Steve Aoki
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Steve Aoki, recording artist, on his new song with BTS:
"It's incredible. 'Waste on Me' just came out today, it's doing absolutely insane. I think it's like number one in over 66 countries already. It's only been like five or six hours since release. And that's another great testament to the idea of music coming together. It doesn't matter if it's an English centered song or it's a K-pop group, or a Latin group. It doesn't matter. The world is embracing all kinds of music right now and it's beautiful. It's a beautiful time."
9. Raymix speaks to reporter
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Raymix, recording artist, on whether he misses his previous career with NASA as an aerospace engineer:
"There are certain things that I am missing of course. Like for example, having my team and building the nanosatellite, something that's going to go to space, you know. It's something that I miss but you know, I'm happy because music travels even in the universe. So basically I'm still doing something that is going far away from earth so I feel very happy."